IVY FOREST | Dainty Hair Vine Bridal Halo with Floral and Leaves Elements
Featuring wildflowers wandering along waving ivy leaves, the Ivy Forest headpiece is a charming and elegant piece that will smitten the classiest and minimalist bride in search of the perfect hair adornment.
Handcrafted with dainty clay flowers and gold elements, this delicate piece can be worn on the side or at the back of the head with a bun or all hair down. For a seamless finish, secure the headpiece with bobby pins through the loops directly into the hair.
To finish the look, wear it with the Gaela earrings and a boho-inspired dress with low back and flawy sleeves.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia
- Available in gold or silver finish
- Features clay flowers, brass elements and Toho beads
- Tarnish resistant jewelry wire, loops at the ends
- 16x3cm at widest points
- Made to order
- Customisable like all our design
- Made to order in about 1-2 week
- Rush order: contact us for availability